Friday, March 14, 2014

Hello!

Hello everyone~
I have decided to create this blog in order to speak about interests which I have which don't really fit into my beauty/fashion blog {link to it}. I assume that the subscribers which I have there won't be as interested in posts about books which I have recently read, so I figured I would make a separate blog for such interests so I won't have a bunch of comment-less posts on my other blog~
On here, I plan on posting about books (reviews of them and such), art (both my own, and inspiration), and possibly cooking (though I don't have as much time as I would like in order to cook)

Some info about my self: my name (well, pen name) is Sakura, I am currently a student, and I really love to read and write. In the past two years or so, I've become more passionate about drawing, and I do that quite often. 
I don't know what else one is supposed to write in a self introduction, so for now, ciao~
Sakura 

No comments:

Post a Comment